The list of dates below is automatically updated whenever we add an event to the calender. There are also options to allow you to import the dates into an Outlook or GMail calender - we haven't tried this yet but, if you do decide to give it a go we are happy to help if needed. Though there are several places on the site which offer dates & events (e.g. Calender, Newsletter, Weekly Update, Key Dates), we've decided to leave this page on the site because it's quite handy to have an up-to-date, concise list of dates, for quick reference.
25 Oct 2021to
29 Oct 2021School closed - Half-Term break
1 Nov 2021School closed - Staff Training Day
12 Nov 2021Children in Need Day (non-uniform, 50p donation please)
17 Dec 2021School closes at 1.00pm for Christmas holiday
20 Dec 2021to
31 Dec 2021School closed - Christmas & New Year holiday
3 Jan 2022School re-opens for start of Spring Term 2022 - Happy New Year!
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address https://www.grangetown.sunderland.sch.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message