Year 3 - Mrs bewick
Important things to remember:
- Please remember to bring in reading books and home/school diaries every day. Children are expected to read at home at least 3 times a week. Please sign your child's Home School Diary when you have listened to them read.
- Learning at Home books should be returned on a Thursday and new work will be given out on a Friday.
- If you have music lessons, please remember your violin every Tuesday or your cello every Friday.
- Football with Arj is on a Wednesday lunchtime. Please bring football kits to school to change into.
- Our PE day is on a Tuesday. Children can come to school already in their PE kit. Please ensure the correct PE kit is worn along with suitable, non-marking footwear or plimsoles (not black soled trainers). Jewellery should not be worn on this day and please make sure hair is tied back.
- Water bottles should be brought in to school every day.
- Every Friday we have Fruity Fantasy at playtime. Children can bring money to buy a snack but no more than 60p is needed for this.