Year 1 - Miss Farrell
Welcome to Year 1HF!
We have 18 lovely children in our class. On our webpage you can follow the learning journey of our fantastic pupils. Here you can also find general reminders and photographs of all the exciting things we have been getting up to!
- Monster Phonics reading books and sharing books are changed every Monday.
- These books should be brought into school everyday.
- Children are expected to read at least three time per week with an adult at home.
- Books will only be changed if the home school diary has been signed three times.
- If you would like to know more about Monster Phonics click here.
- PE is on a Wednesday afternoon and the children can wear their school PE kit all day.
- No jewellery is to be worn
This term we will be looking at:
English: The story Dear Zoo
Maths: Place Value to 10
Geography: Our local area
Art: Drawing- Pablo Picasso
PE: Dance (a Lion King special!)
Computing: Mouse and Keyboard Skills
Music: Introducing beat