Our Two Amazing Nurseries!
We have 2 fabulous Nurseries at GPS, and each has their own webpage, as per the links below and in the main menu.
If you are looking for a Nursery place for your 2 or 3 year old, we'd love to show you around our fabulous setting!
Families could be entitled to 15 hours per week, in our 2 year old Nursery - please ring us or pop in to look at your eligibility.
In our 3 year old Nursery, all children are entitled to 15 hours per week (free) and top - up sessions are available too. Some families may be eligible for 30 hours per week (free). Again, we can help check your entitlement.
- A dedicated, caring and experienced team of staff
- A high quality indoor environment and beautiful garden and play areas for outdoor learning
- A fun and exciting curriculum with fantastic resources
- Breakfast Club (7.45am – 9.00am), if required, for our 3 year olds.
We look forward to meeting you and your little one!
- The Early Years provides a stimulating and well-resourced environment where children are inquisitive, enthusiastic and show impressive levels of concentration. Children are happy and content in this supportive environment.
- Parents and carers are thoroughly involved in their children’s learning. The strong partnership between home and school accelerates children’s progress.
- The school’s work to promote pupil’s personal development and welfare is outstanding. Pupils are happy at school because they feel valued in this highly supportive and positive environment.